Last Updated: January 9, 2024
Axcet HR Solutions ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.axcethr.com website (the "Service"). This policy informs you of our procedures regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and other personal information ("Personal Data").
3. Log Data and Tracking Technologies
4. Use of Data
Axcet HR Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
5. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
6. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Axcet HR Solutions
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
7. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
9. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
11. Contact Us